Biscuits says (Ladies fitted)
Biscuit was an elderly lady that Anna found abandoned in a rubbish bin. She couldn't walk or stand, was badly emaciated and dehydrated, suffered severe breathing difficulties and is blind in one eye. She spent eight months with us and, with a lot of medication and a nebuliser for her breathing, was eating well, running about periodically and even had her own collection of coats :) She was a very special old lady.
Sadly she died here at home on 13 March 2022.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem